The following procedure has been established for purchases on the Marlota website, which can be made in Spanish or English.
– To buy a product, the user must access the online store “E-Shop” hosted on the Marlota website that displays and can choose the category Collection, Accessories, Limited editions, etc…
– You can select the article(s) you’re interested in and find the following information: reference, size, characteristics, colors, composition and photographs, unit price, special conditions for each item and the offer’s validity conditions, if there were any.
– Once you have selected the Marlota product or products, you must add them to the basket included on the website, indicating the number of units you wish to purchase.
– Once these products have been added to your shopping basket, you can access the purchase summary that you must accept by clicking on the button that reads “place the order”, which will display the following information:
-Photograph and product name and size, unit price, number of units ordered.
-Total price of each of the products purchased.
-Delivery charges depending on the destination chosen.
-Net total price of the order with itemization of taxes (TVA when appropriate)
If you have a promotion code, you must enter it at this moment after clicking on the button that reads Use voucher to enjoy the applicable conditions.
-To place the order users must provide the details required. Users that wish to sign in for the first time can create an account on the website during the purchasing process by clicking on the button “Create an account?”.If you are already registered, please login. Registered users must check that their delivery and billing information is correct and change it if it is not.
– Please check that all the information is correct.
If you want your order to be deliver to a different address, unmark the square “Ship to billing address?” and fill in the delivery address.
– The user will have to enter the payment method: Credit or debit card (Visa, Visa Electron, Maestro, Mastercard), Paypal or bank transfer (Only within the European Union)
– The user accepts the purchase conditions by clicking on “Place the order”.
– Once you have placed the order, you will receive an e-mail in which you will be informed of the purchase order placed. We will also analyze the purchase to establish if it meets all the requirements before processing it. If within 3 calendar days you have not received a notification, the order will be considered accepted and will be processed.
How can I purchase my order?
Marlota accepts payments made via credit or debit card (Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard Maestro), Pay Pal and bank transfer within the European Union. You can also pay with our Gift Vouchers.
SECURED PAYMENT WITH CREDIT CARDS
To protect credit/debit card payment security, we use secure payment systems. The confidential payment data is transmitted directly and encrypted (SSL) to the financial entity. When you make the payment over MARLOTA’s secure payment gateway, the system will automatically check the validity of the credit card. It will then contact the issuing bank, which will be responsible for authorizing the operation.